Monday, August 12, 2013

I have a friend who has not had sex in a very long time...

Dear David, 
I have a friend who has not had sex in a very long time because he is afraid of catching some disease. My take is that he is not really living because he is afraid of dying. I'm sure you have thoughts about this. I should add, he lives with his mother. 
~Being Nosy

Dear Being Nosy, 
You aren't really. I think your point is something to think about. Yes if you live with your mother and your sex life is haphazard encounters with someone met online - you might do well to think it wasn't worth it if you become ill. On the other hand, if you are seeking a love relationship I think you must take some chances, protected as thoroughly as you can. I don't just think experience and love is important, I think it is essential to having lived your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment