Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What about cosmetic surgery?



Dear David,
What about cosmetic surgery? Where do you stand on this?
~Drooping A. Bit

Dear Drooping A. Bit,
It comes to everyone, my friend. It comes to everyone. If you don't like what you see in the mirror you can and should do something about it. Just for your own morale. When your jawline and your neck all become one thing, it's time to act. These operations are simple and tightening your neck, lifting the bags under your eyes -all this can be done and your friends will just say you look rested. I went out of circulation when I was 65 and I had myself redone. I was back in circulation immediately and although no one seemed to notice or mention it. Remember, you just want to look good for your age. You can only look ten years younger than you are. And go to a doctor who had done good work on a friend you have seen. Do NOT try to get a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment