Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Handsomest Man in the World ~ The Kraft Zesty Italian guy


Oh golly. Who should be Handsomest Man in the World this week? Ill give you this guy from the really zippy ad for Kraft Zesty Italian dressing. Really nice ad, huh?

________________________

Dear David,
I bought your new novel "The Beauty of Men Never Dies" and enjoyed it a lot. However, I wonder how you can tell the very intimate details of your private life like that? Aren't you embarrassed?
~Private I

Dear Private I,
My publishers wanted me to call my new novel " an autobiographical novel." So I could always tell you that it is fiction. But the real reason it doesn't bother me is that no one that knows me ever reads my books. My life is an open book, but they don't open it. Curious, no? And also, I like having no secrets. I can never be blackmailed. I got their first.

1 comment:

  1. Oh David -

    Some of us (one of us?) that knows you reads EVERYTHING you write. Your truth is better than any fiction. Believe me.

    Michael

    ReplyDelete