Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Handsomest Man in the World ~ Henry Cavill




I am sorry but it just had to be Henry Cavill as Handsomest Man in the World. And probably for a lot longer than just this week. I love the reviews of "Superman" that say he has a "pretty face." Please, don't be condescending to the man the whole world is going to be in love with. Mama Mia!
______________________________________

Dear David,
I seem to be able only to fall in love with the men who are handsome. I think this is a failing of mine but don't seem to be able to do anything about it. Am I just a silly, immature person?
~ Fool That I Am

Dear Fool That You Are,
Yes, you probably are a silly, immature person as we all are. If you only fall in love with handsome men and they are falling in love with you, more power to you! We are not attracted to beauty by chance. It promises some kind of better life and I for one am crazy about handsome men too. But once you get one, you have to be a good sport and accept the person that goes along with it. Often lacking in self confidence. Your love can mean alot to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment