Monday, March 4, 2013

Rent Boy the Musical!



Just a note to remind you that I'm going to be in New York from Thursday, March 21 through Sunday March 31 at the Richmond Shepard Theater. Rent Boy the Musical! is the show. I do a fan dance. If you can, you must come and then speak to me afterwards. You can check it out here: www.rentboythemusical.com

________________________________________

Dear David,
I have been seeing this guy - very, very romantic even but he has made it very clear that he likes me a lot but doesn't want to have any kind of commitment. I find myself really falling for him. I try to think of us "f#%k buddies" but it isn't going very well.
~Love Struck

Dear Love Struck,
I think you really want to be in love and have a relationship. The one piece of advice I can give is to never have a relationship thinking the other person will change. The won't. You have to decide how much time you want to spend dallying around with this man. I do not think he will ever just be your lover....you must decide.


No comments:

Post a Comment