Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Handsomest Man in the World ~ Alexander Skarsgard






Handsomest Man in the World this week has to be Alexander Skarsgard. He's getting alot of attention right now but it's interesting the difference between his TV image and how he appears in photographs. He has this vunerable thing going on in photographs that quite belies his very sexy TV presence. Interesting.

/////////////////////////////////

Dear David,
I am seeing two different men in two different cities, one of them actually out of the country. Just recently I have begun to feel I really shouldn't be there in bed with him but should be there with the other guy. This is a new feeling for me. Que pasa?
~Ina quandary

Dear Ina,
I don't think you're a girl Ina, but this would be my advice in any case. You are beginning to have an intimate relationship with the other guy. It is time to stop sleeping with number two. In fact, it is time to concentrate on number one and see how he is feeling. Probably very much the same way...

No comments:

Post a Comment