Thursday, February 7, 2013

Fashion Day ~ Calvin Klein, Louis Vuitton, Givenchy and more!

Here is our fashion direction for today. I don't think it is too early to start thinking of Spring, do you? I was just in New York where it was like Nome, Alaska. Everyone was so bundled up it didn't matter what you wore. Let's think ahead!

Let me say this. Most fashion magazine's for men present the same old stuff for men as though it was news. This same old suits, sports coats, you name it. I am going to try to at least tell you about things that are really news and a change of pace because I think my readers are the kind of people that have the nerve to head off in new directions. Men's clothing hasn't changed much since about 1830 but it seems to be changing now. Here's what I think:


1. This Calvin Klein suite has the new shape. Suits are tighter. Say good-bye to Brooks Brothers!





2. Louis Vuitton is setting off in a new direction with a camel hair coat that is cut like a bathrobe. I never want new clothes but I would like this.







3. The all one color suit. Here's Givenchy's. All red.





And here are some more in green (Trussardi), orange and turquoise(Ferragamo). Think about it. It really looks new.

No comments:

Post a Comment