Monday, November 26, 2012

It's a Fabulous Life! & Dating Advice



You may not know that a show I have appeared in a times in the past, "It's a Fabulous Life" is opening at the Broward Center this Wednesday night November 28th! I will be there and make a little curtain speech. Click here to get your tickets my darlings. It runs through the weekend.





_________________________________________________

Dear David,This is such an old fashion problem, but the man I'm dating has bad breath. I just don't know how to bring it up. I like kissing him alot, but whoa! Help me.
~Deep Breath

Dear Deep Breath,Here's what I do. I get a big bottle of Listerine. I walk in and say, "I love you very much but you need this." Make him gargle and start kissing him. He won't be offended.

No comments:

Post a Comment