Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Do you think that's okay...

Dear Davita Gray,
Yes, I saw your show "Secrets of the Chorus" and have always thought you should play the lead. But aside from all that, I have been with my partner for seven years and everyone is talking about how couples get tired of sex with each other and start going astray. This has not happened with me and my boyfriend but I want to anticipate it. I don't want it creeping up on me. We have sex about two times a week. Sometimes more, never less. Do you think that's okay?
~Sexastisfied

Dear Sex-atisfied,
The question is, do you think it's okay? I think it's very okay, as would most people who have been together seven years I would guess. What I think is important is to always be exploring your partner's shifting sexual desires. Not yours. Hopefully he is concerned about you, too. But even if he isn't you can concentrate on him and then just impose yourself upon him sexually also. He won't complain. Use your imagination. Is there stuff he has never done? I don't want to go into detail, try going there. I think it is the repetition of the same old position, the same old ooga-ooga that gets boring. I am always suspicious of very promiscuous men because I think they are just going out to do the same old  thing except with someone different. Come on, have some imagination! I particularly like it when someone says "you made me do that." Of course I did, and you've been waiting a long time to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment