Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Handsomest Man in the World ~ John Douglas Thompson


John Douglas Thompson is our Handsomest Man in the World this week. I am crazy about him because I just read about him in the New Yorker. He is an actor on the New York stage. He is 48 years old, tall and brawny. Considered to be the best Shakespearean actor in the U.S. by many.  We salute you, John Douglas Thompson!

(Photos by Kevin Sprague)
_________________________________________


Dear David,
Have you ever had crushes on "Impossible Dream" men who are married, heterosexual - basically out of the question for you?
~Easily Obsessed

Dear Easily Obsessed,
No, never. I think having crushes on people who are out of the question is often a way to stay out of the running. You will not be rejected if you never had a chance in the first place. As a transvestite friend of mine said to me, "If you can't take rejection stay out of sales." Remember darling, if someone doesn't want to cozy up to you, that's just one person, not the world! And their loss. I personally like to fall in love with someone who wants to crawl all over me in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment