Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My grandfather was...



Dear Davidina,
I just found out that my grandfather was gay and liked to wear women's clothes. My grandmother was apparently not very happy about it. It's not a problem for me really, but I just had to tell someone about it.
~The Granddaughter

Dear Granddaughter,
Honey, homosexuality is hereditary in my thinking. My grandfather had two brothers that married very late and never had children. My great-grandfather was the only male in his generation to have children and had a younger brother who "liked to wear women's silk stockings" - so my great-aunt told me. And then said, "Oops."

(photo via dreamstime.com)

If anyone reading needs advice about love, sex, relationships, life, etc. (gay or straight) - you just might find your question and answer posted here on Davids Gay Dish. Contact me today my darlings! davidsgaydish@gmail.com

______________________________________

Please note: The Sean Dorsey Dance Company with be at The Colony Theater on Lincoln Road (Miami Beach) next Saturday night May 12th at 8pm. I will be there, and so should you! One of San Francisco's best dance troupe's. Male nudity. You have been warned! Please click here for tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment