Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Handsomest Man in the World ~ Model


Here we are again, Handsomest Man in the World Day! I found this picture in a foreign magazine.  I think the guy on the right is the new look for handsomeness. Long curling hair, a moustache, latin-americanish. Very unique look with great facial features and beautiful eyes!
_______________________________________

Dear David,
You always write about beauty and you seem to think it is very important. What about inner beauty?
~A Critic

Dear Critic,
I welcome criticism! I still have a lot to learn. You know, I always say there are only three reasons to know someone. They are beautiful, they are interesting or they are good. I agree that there is such a thing as inner beauty. Unfortunately we are not programmed to find it sexually exciting. and I think it is very important that we know ourselves sexually. I have only great admiration for people like nuns but there is a lot to learn as we are passing through this life that we cannot learn in a nunnery!

No comments:

Post a Comment