Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's Valentine's Day, the only holiday I really like...


It's Valentine's Day, the only holiday I really like. You don't have to pretend to have feelings you don't have. Here's an interesting inquiry that's all about love:

Dear David,
I am involved in a love affair. I don't know if it's real or not but he says things like "You just have to touch me and I get hard." There is really no future because there is an age difference but I feel very lucky to be in love with someone who seems to love me. What do you think?
~The Loved One

Dear Loved One,
Anyone involved in a love affair is lucky. Do you hear me?! Lucky. As to whether he really loves you or not, who knows and who cares? You're the one having the experience. One of my friends said when in a similar circumstance, "Either he is into me or he's the best actor in the world." I said, "What's the difference?" Go for it and enjoy it.

(Photo of me above by David Vance for my book "How to Be Gay in the 21st Century")

No comments:

Post a Comment