Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Handsomest Man in the World ~ Why it's...


...ME, again! Yes my darlings it's my blog, I thought why not?

Yet another fabulous publicity still from the magical David Vance.

Which one do you prefer? The one above or the one from last week? Click here to see last weeks publicity still.

_____________________________

Dear David,
What do you like best about a man?
~Just Curious

Dear Just Curious,
Aren't you getting a little too personal? What have you heard?! Anyway, I always quote Mae West who said, "He was a man and I like that about a person."

Here are some other fantastic Mae West quotes:
"I only like two kinds of men, domestic and imported."

"I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond."

"A hard man is good to find."

"Don't keep a man guessing too long - he's sure to find the answer somewhere else."

"Give a man a free hand and he'll try to put it all over you."

No comments:

Post a Comment