Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Handsomest Man in the World ~ Kenny Wormald


I have been saving this choice because it's a bit unusual, but Kenny Wormald is Handsomest Man in the World this week. He's an actor who came up through the ranks as a dancer. He's in a remake of "Footloose." He's got it. He's from Boston and that in itself is a bit unusual for Handsomest Man. They're so white there.

__________________________________________

Dear David,
I'm thinking of having my nose done - then maybe more men will like me.
~The Schnoz

Dear Schnoz,
Don't you dare. That is so 20th century. A big nose is aristocratic. A big nose is masculine. A big nose says you've got something else big lurking about on your premises. And then for some reason the plastic surgeons always make the nose too small. You tell me.

However if you need your neck tucked up, your eyes de-bagged and that kind of stuff, I'm all for it. You want your face to project you. And please don't tell me you're not lovable, I'm sure you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment