Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Handsomest Man in the World ~ Giovanni Arvaneh



Someone new and different for you for Handsomest Man in the World this week, Mr. Giovanni Arvaneh an actor from Germany. I had lunch with him last week. He's got it!

Please click here for my interview with Giovanni about his wonderful new movie, Zenne Dancer.

______________________________________


Dear David,
Do you ever look back on your past and realize there were men who wanted to sleep with you whom you turned down that now you wonder why you did?
~Regretting

Dear Regretting,
Of course, of course, of course. But when I pull up the whole situation it was always because I was involved with someone else at the time, which I think is correct behavior. And then there were other men that now I realize they were interested and it didn't connect at all. One of them said to me, "You have the emotions of a razor blade." I had no idea what he meant then. However I should add, I don't think I missed out on the love of my life and I don't think you did either.

1 comment:

  1. He's quite handsome,I love he's movies especially Sulo and Mischa.

    ReplyDelete