Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fashion Talk - Is this the new look? I hope not.

My fashion thoughts this week are about your hair:


1. Is this the new look? I hope not.
Your haircut or hairdo should be designed to make you look better. I don’t think this does so.

2. I have never been a fan of dreadlocks but I saw this and thought it looked really good. Really romantic. If you have the hair to do this I would certainly consider it.

3. I am beginning to see a lot of this slicked down side-part and I like it. I think this neo-1930’s look tends to make any man better-looking. And isn’t this what you have in mind? I am even doing it myself.
_________________________________

Dear David,
I live in Fort Lauderdale and the other day I stopped into a cafe for a cup of coffee and there was my ex. We were lovers about a decade ago. He left town when we broke up. He was in Fort Lauderdale for a week visiting and clearly had no plan to call me or see me, though he knew exactly where I was.

Later I felt very upset and rejected. He was the only man I have been really involved with. I learned alot and changed alot because of him. Yet evidently I meant very little to him. Was I overreacting? I am still upset.
~A Fool for Love

Dear Foolish Lover,
We can get a great deal from a romance where you are the lover and the other person is the loved one. Just congratulate yourself for having really lived and felt and loved and grown when you were with him. He’s the loser. In lot’s of ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment