Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Handsomest Man in the World ~ Model Named Leebo


I have a strange Handsomest Man in the World today. A model named Leebo in bizarre clothes and good abs. He’s got something. Sort of like James Franco, is this really a star? Tons of press but I am not aware of a really important film or stage role. Am I wrong? Please let me know if you know.
___________________________

Dear David,
I am interested in a South American man with whom I had a kind of whirlwind romance a few months ago. We met, we crashed into each other’s arms, we had what might have been the best sex I ever had, and then it has drastically slowed down. He is always very busy with real life responsibilities (I believe it isn’t other men) and then when we meet we tussle and rustle somewhat, I feel he is aroused in a big way then he just wants to cuddle. What’s going on here? What would you do?
~Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered

Dear Triple B,
What immediately comes to my mind is that he is having flare-ups of herpes or something like that and doesn’t want to infect you. It’s that or he really isn’t interested in having your relationship go further. I think you can have a talk. Don’t be shy. Ask him:

1. Do you have herpes and don’t want to have sex? You can get it under control.
2. Are you not seriously interested in me?
3. Are you intimidated by the idea of having a real relationship with another man?

If you are really feeling something for this guy this is not an unreasonable conversation to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment