Monday, September 5, 2011

Embarrassed To Ask, But...


Dear Davids Gay Dish,
I am kind of embarrassed to ask you about this but who else is there to ask? Sometimes I find myself having sex with someone I am not that excited about. Although the top, I lose my erection. What should I do?
~The Dilemma Man

Dear Dilemma Man,
Well, first, what are you doing there anyway? But that's not what you asked me. I think the best thing is to just say in his ear, "Sorry, but I had sex four times last night in a row and I just don't seem to be able to make this work." Which is a worthy excuse. But you will have to do something. You can't just excuse yourself and go home. And perhaps you should mull it over more before you leap into bed with someone next time. As I always say, "You don't have to sleep with everybody just because they want to."

1 comment:

  1. For shame! But, is it worse that in the past I manage just long enough for myself then bolt?

    ReplyDelete