Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Handsomest Man in the World ~ Claude Simonon



It is Handsomest Man in the World day again. This is from a men's fashion magazine in London and this is Claude Simonon from Storm Models. Very French. When French men are good looking they are really good looking. Does anyone remember Louis Jourdan? Probably all time winner for Handsomest Man in the World:


Also included today are two pictures from the same magazine of a naked man working on the pole. I have never seen this before and thought it was really sexy:



Also, my darling blog-readers, remember I have a new book and several other newish ones. My new book is "Love in the Loire" about sexcapades in France. An also my previous novel is "I Don't Kiss", which is pretty autobiographical should you care. And my advice/picture book "How To Be Gay in the 21st Century." If you're feeling a bit adrift this might be excellent reading. Not bad for women either! We are all in this thing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment