Monday, May 30, 2011

Bothered by a Guy Who is not Hot


Dear David,
What do you say when someone wants to have sex with you and is very insistent? In a bar or somewhere. No one you really know.
~Bothered by a Guy Who is not Hot

Dear Guy,
I always say "You don't want to sleep with me. I'm terrible. I hardly move. Ask anyone."

When you're seated beside them at a table and they reach into your crotch you turn and say, "Pardon me, am I in your way?"

I have never known these to fail.
~David

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


You're invited to a book party for my new novel "Love in the Loire" at the Rizzoli bookstore in New York at 31 W. 57th St. between 5th and 6th Avenues. Book Party starts at 5:30 pm, Thursday June 2, 2011. If you are in or about New York, please come.

No comments:

Post a Comment