Thursday, April 21, 2011

Meet Mannish Men!


Dear David's Gay Dish,
I am sort of giving up on meeting someone online. I am getting the impression that this online stuff is just to get laid. As quickly as possible. I am interested in something more than a little activity that is just one step up from masturbation, as you said in one of your blog posts last week. Do you have any ideas?
~Fed Up with Online

Dear Fed-erico,
I am going to give you the same advice I give to my female friends. You need to meet men somewhere that you get a chance to size them up a little before you decide you want to know them better. And I think that is in night school. And as I tell my gal pals, that a course like automobile repair or plumbing or carpentry. It won't interest you at all but mannish men will be there, and ten percent are supposed to be gay according to statistics. Please do this and report back to me. I think we're on to something here...

(Top Gear host James May photographed by Anthony Reginato)

No comments:

Post a Comment